Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-------------------------------

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application (blaurosen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel

Application (blaurosen) Empty
PostSubject: Application (blaurosen)   Application (blaurosen) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 am

* In game name: blaurosen
* Current Level: 65
* Character Class: Blader
* Faction Chosen (95 ):
* Estimated hours of play per week: 35 hours more or less.
* Do you know what the program Ventrilo is?: Yes

** If the answer to this is no, then it is very highly requested that applicants download the program from to aid in guild communication**
* Do you have a mic?: Yes
* Are you willing to listen only if you do not have a mic?: Yes, but that won't be an issue. :]
* Are you currently in another guild? If so, which? Yes, I'm Guild Master for Legion. (disbanding)
* Are you the original owner of the account: Yes
* Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
* Have you been referred by a current member? If so, who?: VtLegend, Drac0, TWI5TED, EviLAzN

Profiling and additional information: The reason I don't want to be a Guild Master anymore (in Legion) is because the social aspects of running a guild is affecting the speed at which I level. (P.S. I really think everyone would enjoy having me as a a new member, not to sound full of myself or anything, but I am a friendly person with a good sense of humor. I'll do anything for guildies, and I enjoy making people around me happy. (I'm not a pansy either tho. lol)
Real life name: Rachel
Time-zone that you live in: Central Standard Time
Past guilds you have been in: Flawed, Legendary, Legion.
Do you have additional characters? If so, please list the names and levels of the highest two and if they are on the same account as your main or on a separate account: N/A

Are you applying to, or interested in, any other guilds, If so, which? No.
Why do you want to join Fusion?: I love a lot of the members, great members. I think that the guild is well organized, and overall Fusion is just reputable for being a serious guild, that appeals to me.

Current size of your in-game bank account(Optional): N/A
Any additional questions for the guild leaders?: You know you are awesome right? lol
Back to top Go down
EviLAzN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application (blaurosen)   Application (blaurosen) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 am

omg look at the additional question... SUCK UP xD
Back to top Go down
blaurosen

blaurosen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: evilnubsauce   Application (blaurosen) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Boooy, i'll nubattack you. watch yoself. mhm lol <3

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (blaurosen)   Application (blaurosen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application (blaurosen)
Page 1 of 1